Premium Guard gel mattress offers the maximum protection against pressure sores and decubitus ulcers. The Premium guard gel mattress is Medicare approved and incorporates the best features in gel mattresses on the market today.
Our ultra gel liquid is distributed evenly through 15 sectioned bladders, 2X more than standard gel mattresses. Each bladder is engineered to redistribute the pressure to relieve painful pressure points. Each bladder contains an aqueous non-toxic gel and polystyrene beads for pressure relief.
The premium gel mattress is constructed using a high-density foam base that secures the gel bladders in place for maximum weight distribution and durability.
The premium gel mattress is covered using a combination of two fabrics. The top cover is a soft non-shear nylon that reduces heat, friction, and moisture build up to prevent minor skin breakdown.
The base of the mattress cover is a durable medical grade anti-skid vinyl with flexible nylon corner straps. The cover is fluid and stain resistant, anti microbial / fire retardant and can be secured to an existing mattress or bed frame.
34" x 78" x 3.5", 1/cs
300 LB Weight Capacity
Medicare approved HCPCS CODE E0185
Ideal combination of 15 gel bladders, high density foam shell and support base.
• Optimal prevention/treatment of pressure sores.
• One piece construction requires no assembly.
• Elastic corner straps secures overlay to mattress.
• Base foundation is a high density polyurethane foam.
• Cover is constructed from a soft, nylon, urethane coated non-vapor permeable material.
• Bladders contain an aqueous non-toxic gel.
• Designated head and foot sections.
• 1 Year Limited Warranty on cover and mattress.
weight 48 LBS