Bariatric True Low Air Loss Mattress and Pump System 42" Width
This bariatric true low air loss mattress
system provides all of the benefits of the standard true low air loss mattress including a higher weight capacity, a larger width, a digital screen for entering the patient's weight. This advanced low air loss mattress system includes low air loss therapy and a pulsation mode for alternating pressure.
Bariatric Low Air Loss Mattress
The bariatric low air loss mattress is our most advanced low air loss system supporting up to 1000lbs. The mattress is divided into 5 zones balancing pressure distribution from the head to feet for maximum patient comfort. This medical mattress provides exceptional protection against pressure, shearing, friction and moisture. Prevents and Heals up to Stage 4 bedsores.
Benefits of Bariatric Low Air Loss Matters
The following are some benefits of purchasing a bariatric low air loss medical mattress:
• Wider than standard twin size hospital mattresses.
• It is highly recommended for patients with any stage pressure ulcer, myocutaneous skin flaps, burn surgery, broken hips or replacements.
• Functions include true low air-loss to keep a patient cool and dry preventing skin breakdown, alternating pressure to heal up to and including stage 4 bed sores, auto firm, seat inflation and system lock.
• Side and Feet Bolsters protect the patient from falls
• User-friendly digital pump.
• Low-shear, low- friction machine washable cover is easy to clean and fully encases the air cells.
• 1000-lb. weight capacity.
• 18 month warranty.
• Free Shipping
ONLY 5 LEFT IN STOCK AT THIS SALE PRICE!!!!
42"WIDTH X 80" LENGTH X 10" CELL THICKNESS
42" WIDTH X 84" LENGTH X 10" CELL THICKNESS
USE PROMO CODE "USA50" FOR AN ADDITIONAL $50.00 OFF LABOR DAY WEEKEND ONLY!!!!!!!
Plug and play auto-sensing control unit, operates in any country without changes. Has a high airflow blower, 45 ± 5 CFM (1275 liters per minute).
• State of the art micro-controller technology, monitors blower speed to set pressures. Software flexibility allows customer changes (custom pressures, times, and functions).
• User-friendly control panel with dome keys and 7 segment LED display for simple user interface, displays current mode, A/P times, and patient comfort pressure level from Soft 1 to Firm10(8±4to32±6mmHg).
• In upright (fowler) mode the pump inflates the mattress to 50% higher than the set pressure, to eliminate patient bottoming.
• Max Flow mode with 15 minute timer for rapid inflation of the mattress, inflates in 15 ~ 50 seconds depending on the size of the mattress.
• Provides effective true low air loss with or without alternating pressure.
• Lock out key completely locks the control panel, to eliminate tampering of the patient settings, including power switch.
• Audiovisual alarms in the event of power outage or low pressures (hose disconnect). Alarm silence key to mute alarm. Internal memory always retains current settings during power outage, will resume desired operation upon power return.
Therapeutic support surface consists of superior quality, urethane coated nylon air cushions to provide effective alternating pressure therapy with true low air loss relief.
Mattress has five different auto pressure zones.
• OPTIONAL SIDE BOLSTERS constant air pressure side bolsters help contain the patient on the mattress. Air bolsters can be deflated for easy patient access into and out of the mattress, and also for easy patient procedures.
• Low friction and low shear force producing, urethane coated breathable nylon top sheet, which is liquid proof and highly vapor permeable.
• The air cells are connected to the manifold using quick connectors and fastened to the base. The top sheet is strapped to the base.
• Single rugged, quick disconnect gang connector for rapid attach and CPR deflate functions.
• Mattress has 80 holes in the air cells.
• Complete support surface is made of superior quality
materials and is modular in construction.
All of the components such as manifold, tubing assembly, air cushions, top sheet, and foam base are interchangeable, and can be easily cleaned or detached for laundry.
• Weight capacity: 1,000 lbs. • 18 Month Warranty.