This queen sized low air loss mattress is identical to the low air loss mattresses used in the hospital. This deluxe mode is one of the few true low air loss mattress systems that offers alternating pressure and on demand low air loss therapy. The extra wide size accommodates more than one patient and fits on a queen sized box spring or medical bed frame.
This queen sized low air loss mattress provides all the benefits of our true low air loss mattress plus a higher weight capacity, 54 or 60" Width , and a digital screen for entering the patients weight.
The blower based pump is user friendly and supports up to 1000 lbs. It is extremely comfortable and provides exceptional protection and healing for all stages of bed sores. This air mattress is recommended for up to stage 4 pressure ulcers, skin grafts, burns , and hip replacements.
True low air loss therapy manages moisture , shear and friction for sensitive skin, and the redistribution of pressure for optimal healing and long term care.
Additional features include auto firm, rapid deflation, system lock modes, foot pillow and seat inflation.
18 month warranty
Plug and play auto-sensing control unit, operates in any country without changes. Has a high airflow blower, 45 ± 5 CFM (1275 liters per minute).
• State of the art micro-controller technology, monitors blower speed to set pressures. Software flexibility allows customer changes (custom pressures, times, and functions).
• User-friendly control panel with dome keys and 7 segment LED display for simple user interface, displays current mode, A/P times, and patient comfort pressure level from Soft 1 to Firm10(8±4to32±6mmHg).
• In upright (fowler) mode the pump inflates the mattress to 50% higher than the set pressure, to eliminate patient bottoming.
• Max Flow mode with 15 minute timer for rapid inflation of the mattress, inflates in 15 ~ 50 seconds depending on the size of the mattress.
• Provides effective true low air loss with or without alternating pressure.
• Lock out key completely locks the control panel, to eliminate tampering of the patient settings, including power switch.
• Audiovisual alarms in the event of power outage or low pressures (hose disconnect). Alarm silence key to mute alarm. Internal memory always retains current settings during power outage, will resume desired operation upon power return.
Therapeutic support surface consists of superior quality, urethane coated nylon air cushions to provide effective alternating pressure therapy with true low air loss relief.
Mattress has five different auto pressure zones.
• OPTIONAL SIDE BOLSTERS constant air pressure side bolsters help contain the patient on the mattress. Air bolsters can be deflated for easy patient access into and out of the mattress, and also for easy patient procedures.
• Low friction and low shear force producing, urethane coated breathable nylon top sheet, which is liquid proof and highly vapor permeable.
• The air cells are connected to the manifold using quick connectors and fastened to the base. The top sheet is strapped to the base.
• Single rugged, quick disconnect gang connector for rapid attach and CPR deflate functions.
• Mattress has 80 holes in the air cells.
• Complete support surface is made of superior quality
materials and is modular in construction.
All of the components such as manifold, tubing assembly, air cushions, top sheet, and foam base are interchangeable, and can be easily cleaned or detached for laundry.
• Weight capacity: 1,000 lbs. • 18 Month Warranty.