This A2 med mattress system uses alternating pressure and low air loss to heal bed sores and pressure ulcers. The powered med mattress massages the epidermis while continuously changing contact points with the skin's surface. The mattress alternates allowing blood flow to reach all areas on the body to heal bed sores. The built in low air loss feature circulates airflow to keep the patient dry preventing moisture build up and skin breakdown.
This new medical mattress system incorporates “WHISPER QUIET” pump technology that produces consistent airflow.
The newly designed pump support up to 400 lbs and uses a special patented "vibration isolating feature" that insures the patient rests easily, without feeling the pumps vibrating action.
Eliminate having to turn the patient at night.
• The product is designed to be used in the prevention, treatment and management of Pressure Ulcers.
• The “WHISPER QUIET”, pump produces consistent air flow.
• Special vibration isolating features insure that the patient rests easily, without feeling the pumps vibrating action.
• LED indicators provide critical performance data and alert caregiver when pressure falls below 10mmHg (inner mattress pressure).
• Easy to replace individual bladders. • Mattress has 20 air bladders, nine (9) with laser holes to achieve low air loss function, to increase patient comfort, keep the patient cool and speed recovery.
• Quick fill adapter and carry bag standard.
• Spring lined air tubes prevent kinks and disruption of air flow. • CPR valves provide fast (20-Second) deflation.
• 8-Inch high air cells are constructed with Nylon/50% TPU for durability
36" X 80" X 8"
Depth Inches 8 in
Facility Type Long Term Care / Home care
HPIS Classification 760_30_70_0
Lal /Alt Pressure App Lal/ Alt Pressure
Latex Free Yes
Length Inches 80 in
Material Type Nylon
Mattress Material Air Cell
Product Brand A2
Product Type Air Cell
Warranty 1 Year
Weight Capacity 400 lb
Width Inches 36 in